2 weeks ago
Pforzheim 72.3K - 81.3K Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH44103_1625560849
Regulatory Affairs Manager
€80,000 + with bonus + car + corporate benefits
I am currently headhunting for an experienced Senior-level candidate within Regulatory Affairs with a background in Life Science/Medical Devices. The client I am working with works on a global scale to develop and produce fully automatic analysis systems across in-vitro diagnostics and in Life Science.
This role will require someone with 5+ years experience across Regulatory Affairs/ Quality Assurance within a Life Science environment, you will also need to be fluent in German and English with previous management experience as an additional bonus.
- You will look after the client's departments in the compliance of all products with regulatory requirements worldwide
- You will identify, evaluate and provide information about new national and international regulatory requirements in the IVD and life science area
- You will plan and conduct employee training courses
- You will be the contact person for customers, authorities, notified bodies and subsidiaries in relation on RA issues
- You will support the optimisation and Harmonisation of the RA processes globally.
- You have completed vocational training
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of RA in medical technology / in-vitro diagnostics
- You have in-depth knowledge of national and international regulations for medical devices /IVD
- Good knowledge of medical devices applicable environmental protection requirements (e.g.REACH, ROHS) is an advantage
- You have good communication skills and are used to working in interdisciplinary teams work
- Ability to work in a team and very good knowledge of English in word and writing complete their profile
If you would be interested in applying for this position or finding out more about the organisation and opportunities they present please apply or drop me a message.
1 week ago
Boston 0 - 0 Permanent