Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Would you be interested in working for a global automotive organisation with a reputation for innovative products and solutions?
Are you a Quality Director with multisite responsibility? If so this could be the perfect role for you.
Global Quality Director:
- Responsible for all Global Quality
- Responsible to create and deploy Global Quality Strategy coordinated with all functions
- Manage Advanced Quality to assure flawless program launches in terms of Quality.
- Manage plant quality to deliver benchmark and field quality.
- Work with Purchasing organisation to ensure supplier selection/quality system at suppliers and quality of purchased parts
- Manage Customer Quality to develop good teamwork and working relationships between the Customers, Structure support and Plants
- Be the Quality voice of the customer and guide the organisation in improving Quality performance and customer perception to contribute to the business
- Responsible for advanced problem-solving subject matter experts with associated organisational training, coaching and mentoring
- Responsible for Quality competency growth management in all aspects of the organisation
- Manage total cost of Quality to contribute to the business
- Manage Warranty budget and continually improve to contribute to the business
- 7 years + experience of Automotive Quality Management experience in a large organisation with multisite responsibility
- Experience of working closely with OEM's
- Automotive or another manufacturing environment background
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective analytical skills for problem-solving and decision making
- Fluent in English & French
- Ability travel globally
- Quality Improvement
- Analytical Skills
- Growth Management
- Problem Solving
- Cost of Quality
- Voice of the Customer