Role may require working across different European locations (Milan, Lisbon etc)
Salary differs from each country – Director level.
Have a look at the fulfilling work on offer:
- You will identify opportunities to address the business needs and enhance operations capabilities to achieve long-term competitiveness and profitable growth.
- You will be involved in key decision processes to steer the company´s strategy as M&A, major investments, manufacturing networks optimization and other strategic decisions in the field of operations
- You will successfully analyze and create meaningful insights into the engineering and manufacturing data during our global end-to-end evaluations to identify strategic and tactical improvement opportunities
- You will get a real potential to gain widespread understanding of the business
- You will be a global key player working cross-functionally with all Global Operations areas to review and challenge and derive conclusions and provide actionable recommendations
- You will represent Network Design leading the decision-making of our impactful recommendations to Top Management
- You will provide and document assumptions, identify potential optimization scenarios and analyze impact on relevant factors, such as OEE, CAPEX, capacities, etc.
- You will support us building up governance and internal knowledge database around network modelling best practices.
Let your talent flourish:
- You have a university degree, preferably in science or industrial engineer (MBA is a plus)
- 3-5 years consulting experience in a leading consulting firm or extensive operational experience working (pharma sector experience is a plus)
- You have consultant experience in operational assessments, manufacturing strategy, network optimization and/or transfers of new products
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to analyze large sets of data, pull out insights and then proactively communicate those insights to senior leaders
- You are a strategic thinker and a creative self-starter energized by problem-solving and pushing new solutions and have a “hands-on” and “can do”-mentality
- Strong financial acumen and ability to create business case and deep knowledge of manufacturing cost structure.
- Advance knowledge in data analysis and modelling. Experience using advance Excel and network optimization solutions. SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Base optimization knowledge like linear programming, Multi integer- programming
- You are fluent in English; further languages (e.g. Italian, Spanish) are a plus