My client are a thriving start up company who are dedicated to developing next generation antibody therapeutics. Located just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, they are looking for a HR director to join their growing company.
This is a newly created position in which you will be reporting to the CEO. Responsibilities include a variety of HR generalist services across all areas; talent acquisition, process and policy development, compensation administration, training, and employee relations.
You will need:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others at all levels of the company
- Strategic agility combined with “hands-on” capabilities
- Strong results-orientation with the ability to juggle multiple priorities based upon changing business needs
- Ability to quickly understand issues and develop sound recommendations
- Self-directed work-style with sound judgment and discretion; high ethical standards
- Experience within small/start up companies
- 10+ years related Human Resources generalist experience with a strong talent acquisition focus
- B.S. degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous biotech or pharma experience highly preferred
- Previous experience working in a successful start-up environment