Would you like to be part of a global automotive organisation? We are now looking for a Plant Director to manage this site with around 150 people.
- Assume the management of the Plant including APU and support function managers (HR, Quality, Finance, Logistics, Purchasing,…)
- Ensure smooth inbound and outbound information flows
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive plant Quality, Cost, Delivery and People (QCDP) performance, build and meet the plant budget
- Drive product/process QCD improvement; optimise plant lay-out and equipment usage
- Ensure manufacturing readiness and launches at plant level
- Drive supplier performance improvement
- Drive plant improvement networks and involve everyone in continuous improvement processes
- Ensure employees safety, respect for the environment and security of the plant
- Fulfill legal responsibilities and interface with local authorities
- Ensure staffing, induction, training and development of plant employees
- Manage social climate and labour relations
- Develop future experts and managers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Proven experience in production management Automotive sector
- Proven experience in team management
- Ability to build and manage a budget
- Driven by Results
- You have at least a master degree and 10 years of experience in the same position in automotive industry.
- Fluency in English and French is required.