Would you like to be part of a global automotive tier 1. The company hold a very strong fit print in the market due to the exceptional technology within the business.
We are now looking for a VP/Director of Operational Excellence to oversee Europe.
As part of the Management team, you will lead Operations and Regional Strategy in the Europe Region.As a facilitator, you will lead regional site GMs to achieve KPI goals and drive core account (local and global) sales. Working with global teams (sales, GMs, BUs), you will lead the regional corporate and local technical team to acquire new skills and technology to meet new business needs.
This is part of efforts to grow our footprint in the Europe region, which accounts for a large part of the group's business.
Our ideal candidate will be somebody who has multi-disciplinary experience (Operations, Finance, Sales, R&D, Quality). He would be from a similar background with proven ability to drive teams and motivate staff.
- Lead regional Site GMs to achieve KPI goals
- Prioritize important tasks and ensure its achievement at regional and Site level
- Drive project management organization in sites
- Drive best practice and knowledge sharing across regions (process and products) and sites within region
- Drive core account (Local and Global) sales.
- Develop regional strategy working with global teams (sales, GMs, BUs)
- Lead regional corporate and local technical team to acquire new skills and technology to meet new business needs
- Research, select and acquire new technology
- Research, select and acquire new machinery to meet new technology needs
- Keep sales mindset (Always Be Hunting)
- Identifying idle capacity and sharing across regions
- Manage the plan to grow the "other" businesses with regional sales
- Mentoring Site GMs
- Oversee regional site's PPAP and KPIs
- Plan and form effective team to win targeted businesses. Team formation include specialist in engineering, SCM and Site operation
- Resource deployment to assist Site in needs of support
- Experienced in the Automotive Connectors market is required
- Experience in global operations
- Ability to travel frequently
- Degree in Engineering