1 month ago
Düsseldorf Competitive Permanent
Job Reference: Vice President Operations
Would you like to be part of a global leader in the Automotive sector?
The VP Operations has responsibility for the Plant Operations, Purchasing, Quality, Advanced Manufacturing across Europe
You will be responsible for around 12 sites.
Experience and a genuine interest in leading high performing within a fast-paced automotive environment. You should have the ability to connect with people at all levels of the organization using a down-to-earth approach. Other personal characteristics in demand for this role are the highest degree of integrity and honesty, accountability, and a strategic thinker combined with an interest in all operational matters, supported by a strong financial background.
The ideal candidate will be backed by:
• Minimum of ten years’ work experience within a world class manufacturing business, preferably in the automotive industry. Proven understanding of OEM and Tier One customer experience
• Engineering, Project Management or MBA Degree
• Sound knowledge of Plastic part manufacturing and tooling
• Sound knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
• Solid leadership track record along with a proven history of identifying and implementing process improvements
• Must possess strong management, organizational, communication and leadership skills
Salary for the role is up to 150k + Bonus
Level of education: Bachelor's Degree